Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morning all, i was just putting the baby down for a nap, and it made me think that my baby will 24 years old thursday. now that is a weird feeling that you can't help but makes you sad, only because look how time goes by so fast. it feels like just the other day i was cutting the boys hair then they thought that they were old enough to do there own hair, WOW what a slap in the face to know that they were right but i didn't want that taken away from me but guess what it happenend. Then when you take them to school and a block away from school they want you to kiss them good by and you finally figure it out that they don't want anyone to see you kiss them, that was sad when that day had to come. But now they are Fathers and what good dads they are and we are so proud of all of them, and because they grew up look at the wounderful grandkids that Wes and I have. So i guess getting old isn't so bad after all!!!!! So boys treasure every minute you can with ur kids because let me tell you it goes by to fast, and one day you will be feeling just like i am today. So Nick i guess its okay that you will be 24 Thursday, Love You Honey. And to you Tyson and Brandon Love you so much thanks for being our boys.

May 12, 2009 9:33 AM

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Our Playlist



Create a playlist at MixPod.com

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes now I regret having to grow up. I don't know what I was in such a hurry for. Don't get me wrong, I love this part of my life with my wife, kids, new career, etc. But, reading your blog post made me realize that I should never, never wish my life away. I'll try to do better at treasuring each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brandon. I often find myself wishing for what I don't have when I should be greatful for what I do have. I am 30 and it feels like yesterday that I was a kid playing, having fun, and not a clue what was ahead of me. As difficult and stressful as life may be I wouldn't change anything about it, except for maybe my receding hairline and the dozen or so grey hairs that keep poping up no matter how many times I pluck them out. Mom just so you know I'm not to old for a kiss from my mom! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree also time does fly. Once a baby now a grown baby. I will never be too big to get a kiss from you mom. Thanks for always being there. As far apart as we are I wouldn't ask for a different family. I love you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM YOU CHANGED THE BACKGROUND ON YOUR BLOG IT'S CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete